Christina is a partner in the Litigation and Disputes Resolution Team at Hesketh Henry.
Christina joined Hesketh Henry in 2003, becoming a partner in 2006. Her practice includes a broad range of complex, high-value civil litigation claims. She has specialist expertise in construction and insurance litigation and an on-going interest in health law.
Examples of her work include:
- Savvy Vineyards 3552 Ltd v Kakara Estate Ltd  1 NZLR 281 (SC). Leading NZ authority on the assignment and novation of contracts.
- Carter Holt Harvey Ltd v Genesis Power Ltd and Rolls-Royce New Zealand Ltd including  1 NZLR 324 (CA),  3 NZLR 794 (HC) and various unreported judgments. Defence of a multi-million dollar claim for alleged defects in a cogeneration plant at Kinleith Mill.
- I-Health Ltd v iSoft NZ Ltd  1 NZLR 379 (CA). Enforcement of a limitation provision capping damages in a multi million dollar contract dispute in the High Court and Court of Appeal.
- Watts & Hughes Construction Ltd v Complete Siteworks Co Ltd (2014) 22 PRNZ 397 (CA). Enforcement of a progress payment claim under the Construction Contracts Act 2002 in the Court of Appeal.
- Savvy Vineyards 3784 Ltd v Arck Ltd  NZCA534. Exercise of an option (Court of Appeal).
- Representing a structural engineering firm at the Canterbury Earthquakes Royal Commission of Inquiry into the collapse of the CTV building.
- Defending a national construction company in a $20 million claim for building defects in a tower apartment complex.
- Re Maguire (dec’d)  2 NZLR 845. Obligations of executors and trustees to disclose information to residual beneficiaries under a will.
- Acting for healthcare providers in Health and Disability Commissioner investigations, professional conduct proceedings and coronial inquiries.