In this digital age and with the advent of globalisation and electronic communications, protection and enforcement of intellectual property is critical. We regularly advise clients on all aspects of intellectual property law, both transactional and contentious, and can provide strategic advice to license and commercialise intellectual property.
We advise on all aspects of brand protection and trade mark law, including:
- trade mark pre-filing advice, including searching and registering;
- trade mark oppositions, removals and revocations;
- preparing and filing submissions with the Intellectual Property Office;
- domain name protection;
- copyright, passing off, and issues arising under the Fair Trading Act; and
- infringement proceedings and enforcement action.
Our Intellectual Property Team has the expertise and experience to prepare, review, and negotiate agreements covering:
- research and development;
- distribution; and
- assignments of rights.