Hesketh Henry's Commercial Property Team is one of New Zealand's most experienced, with an impressive track record advising some of the country's leading owners and managers of commercial property.
Examples of the level of our expertise and track record include:
- In 2008 our team was involved in the sale of the highest value commercial property sold on Queen Street, Auckland.
- We act for Vladi Private Islands GmbH, the world's leading broker for the sale and leasing of private luxury islands, and co-team leader, Brian Coburn has provided advice to this client since 1992;
- We act for Metlifecare Limited, the country's leading operator of retirement villages in New Zealand;
- We have advised The Warehouse, the country's largest retailer, for the past 20 years.
Our clients hold substantial premium commercial office buildings in the CBD of Auckland and Wellington and we are privileged to act for them in relation to all their leasing requirements for these buildings.
Examples of these buildings include:
- SAP House, 76 Symonds Street, Auckland
- AUT Building, Wakefield Street, Auckland
- AMP Building, Customhouse Quay, Wellington
- Customhouse, Customs Street West, Auckland
We are also the legal advisors to clients involved in retail/industrial developments and act for various Anglican Church Trusts in relation to their leasing requirements for residential, commercial and industrial ground leases in Auckland's Eastern Suburbs.