Chris Lee is a partner in our Corporate and Commercial team.
Chris' clients range from multinationals to SMEs. Chris' practice includes:
Examples of recent work:
- Advice on all aspects of Governance and corporate compliance.
- Sale and purchase of businesses.
- Shareholder agreements.
- Shareholder disputes.
- Product recall and regulatory investigations.
- Commercial agreements, including: manufacturing; supply; confidentiality & non disclosure; protection of intellectual property; distribution; agency; and terms and conditions.
Chris is a regular presenter of seminars and papers to legal and industry groups and is a guest speaker at business retreats.
- Advice regarding directors' and shareholders' rights, resulting in the successful settlement of a wide ranging dispute between owners of a construction business, including amicable exit at a mutually agreeable price.
- Tender for large scale and multi-year housing initiative.
- Multi-jurisdictional distribution agreements for the leading NZ Men's grooming company.
- Acquisition of high growth events and hire business.
- Disposal of an insurance consultancy.
- Development agreements for novel technology.