James is a solicitor in the Corporate and Commercial team at Hesketh Henry.
James joined Hesketh Henry in 2016, after two years at a national law firm.
James has broad experience advising on a number of corporate law issues, including the following:
James attended the University of Canterbury, completing and LLB an BCom (Economics). He was admitted to the bar in August 2014.
- Mergers and acquisitions.
- Capital raising via the issue of equity and/or debt.
- Equity crowdfunding.
- Shareholders' agreements and constitutions.
- Corporate governance and restructurings.
- General corporate and commercial law advisory, and in particular in relation to company and contractual matters.