Organising your personal and estate planning affairs is one of the most important things you will do. A good estate plan will ensure that appropriate protections are in place for the administration of your assets during your lifetime and after your death. That may be as simple as preparing a will or involve more complex arrangements including the establishment of one or more trusts.
Hesketh Henry provide a wide range of legal services to individuals, trusts and the businesses they own. Everyone's personal circumstances are different and there is no "one size fits all"
answer. We will work with you to ensure we understand your particular circumstances and will put in place a robust plan for you.
We have vast experience in all private client matters and a wide range of associated business issues. We will make sure your personal, estate planning and associated business requirements are met efficiently and cost effectively.
- establish, administer and restructure trusts and advise on complex trust structures;
- prepare and advise on relationship property agreements and help resolve relationship property issues;
- prepare wills and advise on issues that arise relating to wills and estate planning;
- prepare enduring powers of attorney so that your personal and property affairs can be dealt with if you lose mental capacity;
- administer estates;
- help resolve family and trust disputes.
Your personal and estate planning affairs will often overlap with your property and business affairs. We can also help you with many of these issues to provide you with seamless advice.
- assist with financing (trust, company, personal and property);
- handle property sales and purchases (usually in trust and estate matters);
- advise on business succession planning (including family business succession);
- provide business advice;
- assist with business sales and purchases (including management buy in and sales to third parties).
We work closely with other specialists at Hesketh Henry including the Corporate, Commercial, Property and Dispute Resolution teams and can assist you with a broad range of legal issues.