Hesketh Henry are market leaders in the Retirement Villages Industry. Senior partner Brian Coburn has acted for retirement village operators for the past 20 years including the leading listed retirement village company in New Zealand. We provide specialist legal advice in respect of:
- The Retirement Villages Act 2003;
- The structuring and financing of retirement villages;
- Resident Occupation Right Agreements;
- Compliance issues under all relevant legislation; and
- A settlement service for the issuance of occupation rights to residents.
Hesketh Henry advises operators and retirement villages throughout New Zealand in relation to all their legal requirements.