Hesketh Henry acts for aircraft owners, airport operators, exporters and importers, logistics companies, service providers (including aircraft repairs) and insurers.
Our expertise includes:
Examples of our work include:
- Sale and purchase of aircraft
- Sale and purchase of facilities and other assets
- Dispute Resolution
- Health and safety
- Commercial Contracts
- Claims for damage to cargo
- Personal injury
- Damage to hull
- Product liability
- Prosecuting subrogated recovery claims on behalf of air cargo insurers pursuant to rights under the Warsaw, Guadalajara and Montreal Conventions and related Protocols.
- Advising on the acquisition of helicopters, including advising on rights to acquire, novation, and variations to original specifications.
- Advising on the acquisition of a helicopter for a joint venture for commercial use, including advising on complex contractual issues under the joint venture agreement.
- Advising an international carrier in relation to damage to its aircraft following contact with a tug at Auckland airport.
- Advising an international airport company in relation to terminal and landing charges.
- Advising an international carrier on issues arising from air charters to New Zealand.
- Advising on the acquisition of an airport and related facilities in New Zealand.