The movement of goods is fundamental to New Zealand's economy. Our lawyers advise businesses operating in the domestic and international markets, across all modes: air, sea, road and rail.
- Review of logistics and service contracts and drafting terms and conditions
- Dispute resolution in New Zealand and internationally
- Health and safety
- Government and regulatory
- M & A
Examples of our work include:
- Acting for a multi-national manufacturer of rolling stock in relation to the sub-contracting of maintenance services.
- Advising an internationally owned forestry products manufacturer in relation to its road haulage contracts and marshalling and stevedoring contracts.
- Advising on the acquisition of a domestic logistics company (warehousing and distribution).
- Advising a computer and technology products distributor on its logistics services contract (warehousing and distribution).
- Acting for wholesalers and retailers negotiating contracts for the provision of logistics services.
- Advising on claims arising from the damage of goods during transportation (all modes).
- Advising an international logistics company regarding health and safety regulations.
- Advising an international logistics provider to the oil and gas industry on a master services agreement.