Janou graduated from the University of Auckland with an LLB (Hons) degree, and spent her final semester attending Georgetown Law’s Center for Transnational Legal Studies in London.
She joined Hesketh Henry in 2019 after previously working as a Summer Clerk at the firm and was admitted to the bar in October 2019.
Within the Business Advice Team, Janou’s experience includes:
- Drafting and reviewing commercial agreements;
- Assisting with the sale and purchase of business and assets;
- Attending to a range of corporate compliance matters;
- Providing advice to corporate clients on the legal aspects of advertising and marketing campaigns; and
- Other general corporate and commercial advisory work.