During 2019, Hesketh Henry’s Employment Law Team will present exclusive training opportunities to help employers navigate tricky workplace issues.
Our employment law workshops have been established to improve managers’ knowledge about the employer’s legal obligations, and provide practical advice to manage difficult employment issues. You could also pick up CPD points if you need them.
All are welcome to attend our workshops but they would offer the most benefit to managers, HR professionals, and in-house legal advisors.
The topics the Employment Law Team will be covering in 2019 are:
- Employment Agreements: Choosing the right type of agreement for the situation, making sure it is compliant, and giving your business flexibility and protection.
- Holidays Act 2003 and Payroll: What you need to know and how do you comply.
- Medical Incapacity: Managing sick or injured employees.
- Redundancy and Restructuring.
- Performance Management Processes and Disciplinary Investigations.
We can also tailor a workshop to your business and present at your offices to any number of attendees.
For information and registration to our first workshop on 24th May please click here.
If you would like us to tailor a workshop to you business then please contact us directly email@example.com