In these terms we refer to Hesketh Henry as “we” and “us” and anybody using or accessing this site or the information and documents on it as “you”. By using or accessing this site or the information or documents on it you agree to the following terms:
Use of Documents and Information
You can use the documents, other copyright works and information from this website (“site”) for your personal or commercial purposes other than reproduction in any form for the purpose of resale or licensing.
If you use the documents or other copyright works from this site you must recognise our copyright in those documents and other copyright works. You must include our copyright notice on each such document or work (see below under “Our Copyright Notice”). If you use information from this site you must acknowledge its source..
Place of Advice and Applicable Laws
The material on this site is not a substitute for legal advice and is not, and should not be interpreted as legal advice. Nevertheless, you agree that if we are found to have given you any advice, that advice is given in New Zealand. Any dispute between you and us will be governed by the laws of New Zealand. You submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court of New Zealand and agree not to commence any action, suit or other legal process against us other than in that court’s Auckland registry.
Links To and From Other Sites
Unless we have said so in writing, we do not endorse or warrant the accuracy of information on any other website, including without limitation those websites (called “linked websites”):
- linked to, or from, this site;
- referred to in this site; or
- containing references to this site
Our written approval must be sought before any link is created to this site.
Information and Documents Are A Guide Only
You must determine whether the information and documents provided on this site will meet your needs and whether to obtain legal advice. We recommend that you obtain legal advice about that decision and your particular circumstances.
We accept no responsibilities (in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of fiduciary or equitable duty or otherwise) to you until we have agreed, in writing, to act for you. If we act for you, unless agreed to the contrary, our standard terms of engagement will apply.
Exclusions of Liability
We do not warrant or guarantee:
- that information or documents on this site are appropriate for use in territories outside of New Zealand;
- that information on, or derived through use of this site is, or remains, accurate; or
- that information or use of this site will be free of infection by viruses or anything else with contaminating or destructive properties
We have no liability in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of fiduciary or equitable duty, or otherwise, to you for any loss arising directly or indirectly from:
- any inaccuracy in any information on this or any linked website;
- any delay or interruption in the transmission or delivery of any information on this or any linked website;
- any loss resulting from infection by viruses or anything else with contaminating or destructive properties derived from this or any linked website; or the use, misuse, attempted use, or reliance upon any information on this or any linked website.
“Accurate”, where used in these terms in relation to information, includes free of errors, free of material omissions, up to date, or suitable for any particular purpose. “Inaccurate”, “accuracy” and “inaccuracy” shall be interpreted consistently with that definition.
“Loss” where used in these terms, includes assessments, costs, damages, expenses, claims, statements, liabilities and without limiting the foregoing includes legal and accounting expenses.
Our Copyright Notice
Our copyright notice is “©” followed by the date of the relevant document or copyright work, followed by “Hesketh Henry, Auckland, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.”
“Hesketh Henry” is our trade mark. Unauthorised use of that mark or other product and company names could infringe the rights of their respective owners.