Civil Litigator 3 – 8 years PQE
We are seeking a civil litigator to join our growing Litigation and Dispute Resolution team. This is a new role.
Ideal candidates will have an excellent academic record that has been rounded out by between 3 and 8 years post qualifying experience within the general civil litigation area. Ideally you will have exposure to insurance law and/or construction law, although this is not essential. To be successful in this role you will need to be a self starter, well organized, resilient and with the ambition and drive to achieve positive outcomes for clients. Your well developed communication and interpersonal skills will serve you well in what is a collegial and supportive team.
Our flat structure means you will often work directly with our knowledgeable and approachable partners, and you will enjoy significant face-to-face time with our clients.
If this sounds like a role that matches your experience and expectations please email your CV with academic transcript) and a cover letter outlining why you would be an asset to the team to – email@example.com
Our litigation and dispute resolution team is looking for an outstanding graduate to start work with us.
If successful, you will assist us with challenging and rewarding work, covering a wide range of civil cases (especially insurance, construction, and trade and transport).
We’d love to hear from you if you:
- have excellent academics;
- enjoy getting the details right;
- are keen to develop into a high quality lawyer;
- want to be part of a thriving team providing effective solutions for our clients; and
- have a great sense of humour!
Please apply by email, submitting your cover letter, CV and academic transcript to Tamar Hart our HR and Marketing Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Legal Secretary – Litigation and Disputes Team
We are looking for a top notch legal secretary to join our very busy litigation and disputes team. This is a new role.
To be successful you will have a good head on your shoulders and possess initiative and drive. You will be working for a well established law firm and will be required to provide high quality service to professional staff in this permanent role. Experience is essential.
- Typing documents and drafting correspondence;
- Editing documents;
- Preparing client invoices;
- Electronic file management;
- Photocopying, scanning and preparing court bundles;
- Conducting the monthly billing cycle;
- Ad-hoc administration
You will need;
- The ability to be a great team player with a helpful “can do” attitude;
- Administration experience Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- High proficiency in the MS Office Suite
- Fast and accurate typing;
- The ability to work under pressure when required;
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise;
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
- To be IT savvy
If you’ve got what it takes to be successful in this role, apply now!!
Hesketh Henry offers bright modern offices in the heart of the CBD, salary commensurate with experience, and a social and friendly work environment.
If you are up for the challenge then please email a covering letter and your CV to our HR and Marketing Manager , Tamar Hart at email@example.com.
If you would like to explore a career opportunity with us then we are definitely interested in talking to you, even if a position is not listed.
You may either submit your application via the link below, or email directly to Tamar.firstname.lastname@example.org. Submit your CV