Hesketh Henry’s advertising, marketing and trade promotions solicitors are dedicated to providing timely advice that is tailored to your deadlines and commercial objectives. We provide advice in areas which include the following:
- Advertising campaigns in all media including print, TV, POS and digital platforms;
- Drafting terms and conditions for games of skill or chance, loyalty programmes and special offers;
- Regulatory compliance;
- Trade promotion activities including lotteries and sweepstakes;
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing advertising, marketing and promotional agreements;
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing sponsorship, promotional event and talent agreements;
- Compliance and other proceedings in relation to the Advertising Standards Authority or the New Zealand Commerce Commission.
Hesketh Henry is the sole New Zealand member of Global Advertising Lawyers Alliance (GALA). GALA is a worldwide association of lawyers who specialise in advertising, marketing and promotions law. This means that we can help clients align campaigns in multiple jurisdictions and also help align international client campaigns to the New Zealand legal landscape.